Do you have an Industry position you would like to advertise here, then give us a call on 02 9659 5811 or send an email to email@example.com
LOWER HUNTER AREA
Barkers in Balance is a locally owned and operated business servicing Port Stephens, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland and the Central Coast . We run puppy schools, adolescent and “growly” classes, along with in-home behavioural consultations.
The business is growing and we need a part-time trainer.
Initial duties include assisting at classes and accompanying trainers on home visits.
Long-term duties include responsibility for up to three puppy classes a week and up to four adolescent classes.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Completed NDTF Cert III in Dog Behaviour and Training;
• Excellent communication and listening skills, across age groups , in group and 1:1 situations;
• Excellent record-keeping and written skills to provide feedback to our data collection system;
• Australian resident status and has an ABN;
• A current drivers licence and a reliable vehicle;
• A smart phone and reliable & regular internet access.
Please check out our website at www.barkersinbalance.com.au and phone Julie on 0407 148 842 if this is you.
PETstock have over 80 superstores across the country and we’re leading the way in the pet industry, providing our customers with the largest range of products, best service levels and quality pet care services.
With an already established grooming section, we require an experienced Manager to build this section as well as service our growing customer base.
In this role you will be required to:
· Manage the day to day running of this growing grooming salon to ensure the highest level of care and customer service.
· Maintain a fun and creative environment to build a happy and efficient team.
· Be capable of leading and motivating a small team of groomers/assistants as the service grows at this store.
· Help out your fellow Sales Associates when possible.
Download the full details here
Applications Close: 1/01/0001
PETstock has over 80 superstores across the country and we’re leading the way in the pet industry, providing our customers with the largest range of products, best service levels and quality pet care services.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to fill our vacant Groomer role.
This exciting role will primarily involve you:
· Providing outstanding grooming services in store.
· Making client bookings.
· Building customer loyalty by providing excellent, world class customer service.
· Achieving and exceeding sales targets.
· Maintaining brand and product knowledge.
· Maintaining and upholding merchandising and store presentation standards.
Dowload the full details here
Advanced Pet Sitting is expanding its territory and is looking for animal lovers to work as pet carers throughout Brisbane. Our contracts are flexible, seasonal in nature and will supplement an existing income.
All work is commission based.
To be considered you must be:
• An Australian resident and have and ABN
• Able to work ALL public and school holidays and weekends (Christmas
and Easter are our busiest times)
• Able to work in all weather conditions including rain, humidity and heat
• Pro-active and able to assist with marketing and promotion in your area
• 25 years or over
• Able to provide a current police check
• Have current drivers licence and a reliable vehicle
• Have a smart phone and a reliable & regular internet access
To apply please visit http://advancedpetsitting.com.au/employment