Animal Attendant Team Leader – Beau’s Pet Hotel
Full time and Part time positions available
Values driven organisation, fun & supportive team environment
Adelaide Airport precinct location
Beau’s is a brand new state of the art Pet Hotel that offers a safe and loving holiday experience for pets. Upon opening our doors to the public on 28 August 2017, the profits from Beau’s Pet Hotel will be returned to Guide Dogs SA/NT to enhance the lives of people living with disability.
We are now seeking 2 x skilled and qualified Animal Attendant Team Leaders to supervise day to day operations and provide exceptional care to dogs, cats and a variety of small animals staying at Beau’s Pet Hotel. The 2 positions are as follows:
1 x Full time, Monday – Friday (weekday) Animal Attendant Team Leader
1 x Part time, Saturday – Sunday (weekend) Animal Attendant Team Leader
The responsibilities of the Animal Attendant Team Leader include;
- Providing supervision and support to Animal Attendants in day to day animal husbandry including cleaning, feeding, medicating and grooming
- Performing daily checks, reporting and other operational duties
- Managing and providing enrichment activities and specialised care to all pet guests
- Supervising Doggy Daycare
- Providing basic first aid to animals where required
- Providing high level communication to managers and team members
- Working as an integral member of the Beau’s team
- Delivering memorable customer service
It is important to us that our Animal Attendant Team Leaders have tertiary qualifications in companion animal care or equivalent, previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role and the flexibility to work across a 7 day rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays. Demonstrated animal handling skills in a kennel, cattery or shelter environment will also be highly regarded.
For a copy of the Position Description, visit the Guide Dogs SA/NT website, www.guidedogs.org.au.