- Values driven organisation
- Fun & supportive team environment
- Adelaide Airport precinct location
Beau’s is a brand new state of the art Pet Hotel that offers a safe and loving holiday experience for pets. The profits from Beau’s Pet Hotel will be returned to Guide Dogs SA/NT to enhance the lives of people living with disability.
We are now seeking skilled and qualified Animal Attendant Team Leaders to supervise day to day operations and provide exceptional care to dogs and cats staying at Beau’s Pet Hotel.
The responsibilities of the Animal Attendant Team Leader include;
- Providing supervision and support to Animal Attendants in day to day animal husbandry including cleaning, feeding, medicating and grooming
- Performing daily checks, reporting and other operational duties
- Managing and providing enrichment activities and specialised care to all pet guests
- Supervising Doggy Daycare
- Providing basic first aid to pet guests where required
- Providing high level communication to managers and team members
- Working as an integral member of the Beau’s team
- Delivering memorable customer service
It is important to us that our Animal Attendant Team Leaders have tertiary qualifications in companion animal care or equivalent, previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role and the flexibility to work across a 7 day rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays. Demonstrated animal handling skills in a kennel, cattery or shelter environment will also be highly regarded.
For a copy of the Position Description, visit the Guide Dogs SA/NT website, www.guidedogs.org.au.
Please send us your resume and cover letter addressing the requirements of the Position Description to: email@example.com. Applications close by COB Monday 14 November 2017.
A Police Check and Medical are required.