Animal Care Team Supervisor @ Heathcote NSW
- Do you have experience in managing and mentoring people ?
- Are you reliable, focus on attention to detail, value hygiene and cleanliness?
- Do you have experience in animal services ?
Hanrob Pet Hotels is Australia’s largest and most successful domestic animal training and pet care organisation. We are currently seeking a Pet Welfare Supervisor at our Heathcote facility in the south of Sydney.
If you have experience working with animals, a genuine affection for dogs and cats, and have supervisory experience, we would love to hear from you.
This position works Thursday to Monday.
The Pet Welfare Supervisor is responsible for:
- Coaching, mentoring and directing all pet welfare staff
- Planning the team’s daily activities, coordinating and overseeing all aspects of kennel operations to ensure the highest quality of pet welfare and care
- Delivery of client services and communications that exceed client expectations
- Issues management (monitoring, communicating and resolving)
- Identifying animals for veterinary examination
- Adhering to and ensuring staff are complying with Hanrob Pet Hotels’ operating procedures and work health and safety requirements
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
The successful candidate MUST:
- Offer proven ability as a team leader
- Display excellent communication and organising skills
- Work with attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative
- Bring with them experience in working with animals
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- Have Microsoft Excel and Word skills
If the above resonates with you, please email your cover letter and resume to John McGann, Sydney Operations Manager, email@example.com