- Join the team in one of the busiest DOGUE stores
- Work with dogs every day!
- Opportunity to grow with the company
DOGUE is Australia’s leading dog boutique and spa network that provides grooming, day care and retail in high-end store boutiques. We are a company that is passionate about dogs, pet care and the experience of their owners. With 10 stores already open across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra, DOGUE is at the forefront of dog fashion, accessories, grooming, luxury day care and boarding in Australia. Experience the DOGUE Difference: FASHION, STYLE, CONFIDENCE, and FUN.
About the Role
DOGUE is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Manager to drive the success of the store! As the Assistant Manager, you will be confident and energetic, helping to lead a great team of Retail Assistants and Groomers, drive sales and customer experience.
- Assist the Manager in managing the day-to-day store operations
- Lead the team of Retail Assistants and Groomers
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for both our two and four-legged customers
- Driving sales and achieve retail and services targets
- Create and implement local marketing to attract new clients
- Staff performance management and rostering
- Establish and maintain an exceptional customer experience
- Train and motivate the team
- Create a great workplace culture and environment
- Manage inventory and merchandising
As the successful candidate, you will be passionate and eager to deliver the most superior and caring customer experience to our customers, both two and four-legged.
- Experienced in a similar role, such as a Assistant Retail Store Manager, PT or Gym Club Manager
- Results driven, self-motivated and confident to work with autonomy
- Ability to set and achieve goals, targets and KPIs
- Professional and positive attitude
- Proven ability of leading a high performing team
- Focused on excellent customer service, client experience and sales
- Passionate about learn new things and progressing
- Must love dogs!
You will receive
- Induction training, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities
- Retail and service discounts and allowances
- Career development opportunities to grow with the franchise
For more about DOGUE, check the website: www.dogue.com.au
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are perfect for this role here: http://adr.to/ijkdm