The Australian Government is supporting Australian businesses to manage cash flow challenges and retain employees. Assistance includes cash flow support to businesses and temporary measures to provide relief for financially distressed businesses.
- Boosting cash flow for employers
- Temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Increasing the instant asset write-off
- Backing business investment
- Supporting apprentices and trainees
Coronavirus Business Liaison Unit
A Coronavirus Business Liaison Unit has been established within the Treasury to engage with business on a regular basis and provide updates to Government on crucial issues.
For further information, please visit business.gov.au