Western Pet Supplies, based in Prestons (Liverpool – South West Sydney), is a leading wholesaler of pet food and accessories to the pet specialty channel throughout Australia.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team and manage our online 3PL partners.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- To ensure the optimum planning and satisfaction of customer orders and customer needs in the most efficient way;
- Respond to order & product queries both via email and over the phone;
- Maintain comprehensive and up to date knowledge of product ranges, relevant processes, and policies;
- Professional effective communication with key stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Enhance customer satisfaction by continuously improving the understanding of customer needs.
Required skills and attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of pets and current pet care product;
- A positive “can-do” attitude with a high level of initiative;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Excellent complaint and conflict handling skills;
- A keen eye for detail; and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Exposure to online platforms such as Magento will be beneficial, however is not essential.
A permanent full time position is available after three months’ trial.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Alana Cunneen.