Do you have a passion for the highest quality of dogcare? DOGUE Bulimba is expanding, and we are currently looking to welcome an experienced Dog Groomer to join our DOGUE Boutique & Spa team. We are entering the very busy grooming season, so we need more experienced groomers to join our existing team. It’s a great chance to join an organisation that will offer you training, development and opportunities.
DOGUE is Australia’s leading dog boutique and spa network that provides grooming, day care and retail in high-end store boutiques. We are a company that is passionate about dogs, pet care and the experience of their owners. With 10 stores already open across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra, DOGUE is at the forefront of dog fashion, accessories, grooming, luxury day care and boarding in Australia. Experience the DOGUE Difference: FASHION, STYLE, CONFIDENCE, and FUN.
About the Role
DOGUE is currently seeking a passionate and experienced Dog Groomer to join the team at DOGUE Bulimba. In this role, you will be responsible for attending to all grooming activities:
- Grooming services including breed-specific clipping and de-matting
- Exceed customer expectations and ensure customer delight
- Excellent dog handling skills
- Extensive breed knowledge
- Reach grooming targets
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
As the successful candidate, you will be passionate and eager to deliver the most superior and caring grooming and customer experience to our customers, both two and four-legged.
- Breed-specific clipping skill set
- Ability to confidently complete a high quality groom without the assistance of a senior groomer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Gentle and confident dog handling techniques
- Confident in washing and drying without assistance
- Certificate III in Pet Grooming or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years dog grooming experience
- Must be available Saturday and/or Sunday and Monday
You will receive
- Salary and ongoing bonuses
- DOGUE Induction training
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Retail and service discounts and allowances
- Access to state of the art grooming equipment
- Join a very motivated and committed network to all things DOG!
- Practical support if you are from overseas or relocating
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are perfect for this role here: http://adr.to/mgzdi