- ● $38k salary (plus superannuation)
- ● Full-time, permanent position
- ● Company vehicle
- ● Busy, autonomous role
- ● Inner southeast Melbourne location
- ● 8.00am – 4.00 pm (5 days per week roster)
- ● 4 weeks paid annual leave
We are a leading pet care business operating in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We are growing our services and looking for a relaxed, happy, career animal care professional with proven experience in the pet industry. Candidates with dog training qualification or equivalent will be considered favourably.
Experience with working with dogs is essential as the role requires exercising and socialising clients’ dogs in group (pack) situations in shared public spaces. Having theoretical knowledge of behavioural science is important for safe and effective animal handling. You will mostly be operating unaccompanied closely supported the Operations Manager and Head Trainer and by a team of 12 dog trainers/handlers.
Woofers has a friendly work environment and this role promises a fantastic opportunity for the right person whom has an unrestricted right to work in Australia .
- For more information or to apply please email email@example.com and we will respond with an online application form.