DOGUE HQ IS RECRUITING!
Luxury dog grooming spa and retail boutique
DOGUE is bringing the finest in canine style and care to Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra through its eight gorgeous boutiques. Experience the DOGUE Difference: Confidence, Style, Fashion and Fun!
We are a dynamic, canine obsessed, small company with big dreams and keen to receive Expressions of Interest from passionate and skilled individuals that are excited to be part of DOGUE HQ in Sydney.
FRANCHISE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
This is a critical role for the performance of our entire store network. Working closely with the Franchising and Brand Director, and the CEO, you must be ready and able to deliver the most superior and caring customer experience. Key duties that you will be involved in:
- Store operations and performance support.
- New store on-boarding support: training and store set-up
- Compliance and quality assurance monitoring and assessment
- POS systems implementation and operational support
- Franchisee and staff recruitment support
- Local area marketing.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in retail and/or service environment. Ideally pet industry experience.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to take responsibility and exercise sound judgement.
- High level attention to detail and ability to manage field operation and performance processes efficiently and effectively.
- Good working knowledge and confidence with POS and CRM systems, MS Excel and Word.
If you are eager to join this exciting team and be part of DOGUE’s national expansion agenda, we would love to hear from you. DOGUE offers ongoing training and development, and rewards motivated team members well!
Expression of Interest Submission Guidelines
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.